Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 28 September 2009

Arm Candy...

...I had the afternoon off work today so I spent it making some gorgeous arm candy with all the new beads I have bought over the last couple of months, you know the ones, they have been drooled over and stroked far too many times!!!

Pretty Pink...



Luscious Lilac...



Made the black roses myself from Fimo...





Retro Black and Pink...



How "sweet" are those cherries....



I quite like jewelery making...do you know why, there is very little mess to tidy up afterwards...no hunting under piles of papers for my tools, or double sided tape backing strewn everywhere, which is lucky because I am contemplating hitting my quilt very soon, had the worst nights sleep last night, and the night before and the night before that...a wave of exhaustion hit me this afternoon while I was walking back from collecting Mia from school and I really thought I was going to pass out...I hate that I get insomnia, I can`t function properly without a decent block of sleep and I have been truly horrible to my kids tonight...they are all hiding upstairs...in case I start ranting again!!!

Luckily I have the day off tomorrow to "recharge" although its far more likely that I will be doing the housework...bliss, may just sit myself in my little crafty corner for the day with my ipod and my scrapbooking....oooh and a giant size bar of chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous arm candy.