Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Midweek Mushroom Madness!!!

I can`t believe we are over half way through the week already and have another Bank Holiday to look forward to at the weekend too...means an extra lie in and a whole day to play, just hope the weather holds out would be rather nice to actually sit in the sun instead of having to work while he has his hat on!!!

Had the day off yesterday though...a whole days holiday and I spent the day catching up with all my washing and ironing and housework...NOT...I went shopping in Manchester ;-) needed a new pair of jeans...oh and two new tops too!!!

Was back in work today though and had a lovely floral punch art workshop this morning with some lovely ladies and some rather delicious hot chocolate...mmmm!!!

The dreaded insomnia has made a rather unexpected and unwelcome appearance again, not only am I waking up at four every morning I am now finding it really hard to actually get off to sleep at night, never been a problem before, so instead of laying in bed getting more and more frustrated and upset that I cant sleep I am getting up and doing all those little jobs that I never seem to have time for oh and a bit of crafting too ;-)

Made this card yesterday morning roughly between the hours of 4.30 and 6am, I got the toadstool house template at Aintree on Saturday and I have had the little frog stamp for a while but not used it before, isn`t he cute.



Whilst I was at Aintree I went a bit mad on stamps and bought these...which are still in the packets, still with the incriminating prices on and still unused...but I had to have them!!!



Got this little toadstool house stamp (think I have gone mushroom mad!!!) for the bargain price of £2 from here and this teddy bear exclusive die from here



Fortunately whilst I was in work today we got a delivery of some gorgeous new papers, so I got to stroke them all first...easily pleased I am...feast your eyes on these little beauties which all screamed at me for a lovely new home ;-) of course being a good girl I bought two of each...one to stroke and drool over and the other to cut into!!!



I am off now to enjoy the peace and quiet that has settled on the house and to lush over my new papers and stamps...really I need to get out more I know!!!

No comments: