Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 18 April 2009

A change is as good as a holiday...

...So they say, although I would much rather have a holiday somewhere where the sun reflects off the sea and the sand is warm under my feet but hey I am back at work full time Monday so for now will have to make do with the crashing waves white noise app on my ipod!!!

For regular visitors you may have noticed that I have been playing around with the blog a bit...can`t resist now I know how to do it, that was one of those things along with putting photos on my ipod that I wanted to get done whilst I have been off work...that and convince Harry that he needs a haircut...which he finally let me do this afternoon!!!

So at the moment I am happy with the layout and promise not to change it for ooh at least a week ;-)

Just wanted to share some links where you can get the free...yep free backgrounds for your blogs, tutorials included!!!

Shabby Blogs
Aqua Poppy
The Cutest Blog on the Block

Off now to play Lexulous...although I have a feeling I am going to get slaughtered tonight!!!

No comments: