Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 17 April 2009

It`s the Weekend!!!

Now this feels odd...It is half ten on a Friday night and for the first time in weeks I am sat at home!!! This is the first Friday I haven`t been out in ages and I feel really bad because a friend of mine is playing tonight, he is in a band, and I have just found out not many people have turned up :-(...but I am going out tomorrow night to watch other friends in another band and I can`t cope with two nights out on the run anymore!!!

So instead I am sat here with a very large glass of Pinot, feeling very chilled as I have just had one of those lovely girlie bubbly baths with candles.
Finished this layout earlier its of my Nan and Grandad`s wedding day, which was on Boxing Day sometime in the forties I think, not completely sure of the date though, but Jesus can you imagine getting married on Boxing Day...Christmas is usually stressful enough without having to worry about your wedding the next day!!!

...did I mention I "nipped" to Hobbycraft earlier...well my bill came to £65...I still can`t work out how I spent that much but got this lovely stack of papers, they are gorgeous and I am looking forward to playing with these.

and could not resist this book either ;-)

How cute is that, looking forward to having a mess about with my fabric and felt and creating some gorgeous little embellishments.

Off now to continue enjoying my Friday night!!!

No comments: