Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 12 April 2009

12 Inches...

...by 12 inches!!!

Yep been scrapbooking...all afternoon, completed three layouts using some gorgeous new papers by Cosmo Cricket I love these papers they are fabulous for my male themed layouts...
I have been wanting to scrap this photo since just before Christmas as it just sums Harry up to a tee...he is a human dustbin...the minute we sit down for Tea the first words he utters are "If you leave any Mum I will have it"
So thought of the title "The F word" because he loves food and love to watch Gordon Ramsey too!!!


Also completed this layout of Jack...the photo by the way was totally unposed...in fact when I was clicking with my camera he turned to me and said "Mum I am trying to concentrate"...Kids!!!

Last but not least also completed this layout of Ella and the haircut she had last month...matching papers to this was an absolute nightmare although Basic Grey came to the rescue...
Can you tell I like those little scrabble tiles I bought last week, they are so sweet.
And being a very good crafty girl...oh yes I am...I also made this little card with all my scraps...
So have been a busy little me today, and that was after I finally had the chance to sit down and work out how to put photos on my ipod...yeah have four albums on there now...so easily pleased I know aren't I...also think I may have a little sunburn too, the weather, surprisingly for a bank holiday, has been amazing today.
Off to rub some after sun into my shoulders!!!

No comments: