Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 19 April 2009

Productivity!!!

I have had a very productive day today, in fact I think this is the first time I have sat down all day, apart from when I got a lift to the shop earlier in my mates very cool convertible...so lazy as the shop is only at the end of my road, but lots of fun with the roof down and the tunes blaring...Posers!!!

So got all my housework, washing and ironing done, spent a couple of hours lesson planning, removed several giant nits from Mia`s hair...Yuck..., made a Sunday tea and have just spent the last hour completing the salt evaporation experiment for Mia's homework!!! I think she has also decided she works better under pressure too as she has only had a week and a half off school to complete it and I have been stood in the kitchen like a Muppet with her stirring a pan of salt water!!!
Completed this layout this afternoon, started it last night and I really love it, came together so easily, and I love these photos of the girls from Christmas 2003, think I had just bought myself a new camera and was playing about with it.
Also designed this bracelet for a jewellery class I am teaching tomorrow...yep back to teaching, I can`t wait to get back to work...beats tidying up behind the kids and constantly being on top of the housework...!!!
Off now to sit on my backside for a couple of hours chilling out before a nice early night!!!

No comments: