Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 17 April 2009

I was only gone for a couple of hours.....

Yep two, maybe two and a half hours tops...had to nip into work to pick up registers and paperwork for my courses next week, collect some petty cash and most importantly fill in my pay claim form...pay day next week!!!

Then shot over to Hobbycraft as it is opposite the college to pick up supplies for my classes, nipped into Tesco to pick some stuff up for lunch...came home and Jack showed me this...

That kid really makes me laugh and I think its quite ingenious that he not only thought of it but then filmed it and blue toothed it to me so I can share it with the world muwahahaha!!!

No comments: