Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Wax Crayons....

My new ones arrived today wrapped very carefully in Amazon packaging, these are not just any old wax crayon in fact if Marks and Spencer did wax crayons these would be them...these are water soluble wax crayons...think scribbling some colour, spritzing some water and then dragging a brush across.....Yummmmeeeee!!!


Look at the lushness of these babies...


And yes the kids are banned from these at 15 quid a pack they are the most expensive crayons in the world, I even chuckled to myself when I ordered them but I have been creating with them tonight and I loves them, in an "oh my god where have you been all my life" kind of love...sad but oh so true!!!

So I`ve created three art journal backgrounds using them but then Picasa decides it`s had enough so will only let me edit one page...

My Blue/Green living the dream page...


Thinking of adding some white acrylic texture stamping around the edging of this one but I am loving the watercolour background, the crayons blend so easily on gesso.

However.....
...I also bought some oil pastels today and I am in love with them in an "Oh my god you nearly made my heart stop beating" kind of way....I LOVE THE EFFECT!!!

And out of all my pages this is my favorite one so far, just because its my favorite colour combination and I doodled...


I`m off to stroke my new crayons!!!

No comments: