Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 4 August 2011

Stargazing....

So mingling with the stars yesterday in Blackpool...wax ones but hey they looked pretty damn good to me.


Mia was a little uneasy to begin with thinking the statues were actually going to come to life but soon relaxed enough to have her picture taken with various different celebrities, I remember going to Madam Tussuad's in London when I was younger, My Nan used to take me all over the place, the London Dungeons were a particular favorite and they are opening one in Blackpool in September, not sure I will be able to convince Mia to go there though.

So here I am with Mr Russell Brand....he is very very tall!!!


And Mr Alan Shearer....


Could get used to the celebrity lifestyle!!!

I also had a bit of a play with one of the Doily Marianne Creatables yesterday and came up with this easel card...again the white cuts are all in glitter card but my camera does not like that stuff, can`t say I blame it I hate glitter too....


Having a relaxing day today no day trip planned...yet!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Esther, lovely card, I too love this die, its so versatile. Mmmm Alan Shearer .... not keen on Mr Brand at all, he is creepy in real life!! Have a good weekend, hope the demo at Cardio goes well.

Hugs, Barbara xx