Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 9 August 2011

I Love Promarkers...

You Know why?


Because they do this...


Yep colour my pearls!!!

I knew really, its one of those facts that is stored away in my head behind a locked door and down a dark alley, was just planning a trip to Hobbycraft when I caught sight of a Promarker winking at me from my pencil case as if to tease and taunt me until I remembered...and then bang!!! I unlocked that memory and sat and coloured in my pearls...simple things amuse me can you tell!!! And can you spot that little rogue double sided foam pad...they get everywhere don`t they.

Off to meet a friend for coffee...I am on holiday woo hoo!!!

No comments: