Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 12 August 2011

Christmas is coming...

To Saint Helens (Sintellins is the correct pronunciation I am assured!)....tomorrow at Crafts4u2do.

I will be there demonstrating the Cuttlebug machine with the new Christmas Creatables dies...which are gorgeous even if I do say so myself, Check me out I've even been into the loft to hunt down a miniature Christmas tree and baubles!!!

Lindsay Mason will also be demonstrating and it's always nice to watch other demonstrators and pick up new techniques and ideas.

So if you are around come along and say hi, they have a lovely little cafe in the shop too ;-).

I'm pleased to say that I headed into Manchester today for the first time since the trouble they experienced Tuesday evening...there are shops that have been damaged however the mood was that of the city will go on, shoppers shopped and life just seemed as it should be...moving on, was a little surreal walking along areas I had seen on the news where situations got out of hand but although there was physical damage evident, shops are open and Manchester seemed it's normal buzzy self :-).

Having said that I'm skint now, I've spent yet more money on materials and items for my canvases and art journal and I'm off now to get myself covered in a rather stunning shade of metallic purple acrylic paint.

No comments: