Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 11 August 2011

Painting and Decorating....

...Is what my Dad used to do when I was a little girl, he hung wallpaper, glossed woodwork and emulsioned ceilings....me I paint papers, mod podge anything in sight and gesso surfaces...must be in the Genes!!!


I want you to meet my two new best friends...


....they go hand in hand, a match made in heaven for my new love...making a mess...I am not sure what it is called because I have created Canvases and am currently working on an Art journal.

Here is my double page journal spread...the light is pants in my house tonight :-( it looks orange but its a pearly fuchsia pink...and its all about me finally finding my "wings" and being able to "fly"...


I am not sure if it is art, I am not sure what the category is, but I am definitely enjoying it and that's the beauty of it.

Oh and I have a little secret

...I am a geek...

It`s not such a secret really but I love gadgets and I traded in my old Ipod today....for a new one, complete with camera...oh yay...I have told you I am easily pleased!!!

Off to play with my new toy!

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself! Your page looks lovely, pity I don't seem to be able to enlarge it:( I started art journaling at the beginning of the year and I find it so relaxing- in fact when I was ill it was about all I could do. Look forward to seeing you on 20th!
Chrisx

breway said...

You have such a beautiful blog...

Great you are enjoying yourself!