Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 15 August 2011

Art Journaling and Canvases...

...Are my new favorite past time, it`s official...you know why?


Because I was up until 1am last night making this....


It was for my Best friends Birthday (Happy Birthday Sarah) and I have just safely delivered it so its safe to post on here now...I doodled, I journaled, I stamped, I gessoed, I mod Podged and although I get covered in it (and still am) she loved it so that made it worth all the gunk under my nails and up my arm, I really loved it though and am planning on making a similar one for myself...and check out my new little "Gorjuss" girl I managed to get in there too!!!

I also completed this page in my journal about my love of music...


And created this canvas to match....its 8x15 inches so an unusual shape to work with but I am trying to create a whole series of these to co-ordinate, I currently have the three I have finished above my desk on the wall...helps to inspire and motivate to have your own art on display I think...


And here is a better picture of my "wings" jornaling page....


I have lots of ideas buzzing through my mind and have not been this enthusiastic about being creative for such a long time, I love Art.

Off now to create some more mess but I have it on good authority that mod podge does wonders for your skin ;-)!!!

No comments: