Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 5 January 2009

Rant Alert!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!

I am having one of those evenings tonight where absolutely everything I touch goes wrong...I have just spilt half a bottle of 3D glaze onto my craft mat and that was the straw that broke the camels proverbial bloody back!!!

This is after my craft knife wont bloody cut anything and I cant find any spare blades...I know I have some somewhere, I have run out of my beloved Blue glue...sounds really sad but I really love blue glue and use it all the time and PVA is just not the same and I put my double sided tape down on top of my open box of chalk and now all the little applicators are stuck to it!!!

1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10....Okay I am calmer now!!!

Had a great day today though, started teaching another jewellery course at my local community centre, and it was so good to be back at work...does that sound sad too...I love work and after being off for two weeks with the kids arguing over Rockband and Wii Fit it was so nice to have adults to converse with again!!!

And the kids are back at school tomorrow...finally feels like they have been off forever, I don`t ever remember having as much time off as a kid as they do. So packed lunches are made, uniforms are cleaned and ironed, school bags are ready, all I need now is to wake up on time!!!

I am off now to clean up the 3D glaze of my craft mat and try not to cry into my PVA!!!

No comments: