Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 12 January 2009

I am a cover Girl!!!

....Well I wish I really was but one of my designs made the cover of this months Papercraft Inspirations Magazine...OMG...How cool is that, this time last year I had never had any of my work published and now I have a little spot on the cover Yeah me!!!

The little turquoise gift bag right in the centre of the Magazine is mine!!!



I did a feature on the Bazzil stitching templates, they were so lovely to use and everyone who knows me will know that I love stitching, both real and doodled, on cards, so the feature really suited me and I combined them with some gorgeous Daisy Bucket papers in colours that I adore. Here is the feature...think it is on sale later this week.


Here is a little card I have made for a workshop I am teaching at Edwin Allen next week too, using a adorable little Tilda stamp, I really did not like these stamps when they first came out but they have really grown on me and I would love the full collection, how cool would that be.





Off now to have a celebratory glass of wine!!!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Well done you! Can't wait to get mag to have a proper look. x

Kristie W. said...

Congrats on being a cover girl!
Love the Magnolia card!

Carol Ann said...

Well done cover girl! Your black and white card is fab too x