Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 26 January 2009

Monday Maunderings!!!

Okay I think I am suffering from a mild case of narcolepsy!!! I keep nodding off...literally only for ten or fifteen minutes at a time but It has happened a few times today...luckily not while I was teaching!!! What is going on with my mixed up body clock...it is certainly not running on GMT at the moment, wide awake in the middle of the night when its pitch black and snoring...apparantly according to Ella, I do believe she was lying though ;-)...at 4pm when it is still daylight!!!

So in the hope it will help me sleep tonight I spent 50minutes on Wii fit doing Aerobic exercises this evening...Rhythm Boxing, Hula, Step and Jogging and never mind Wii Fit I am quite literally Wii Knackered...and have possibly pulled several muscles, that until now I never even knew existed, whilst trying to beat my pesonal best on the Hula Hoop!!!

So it`s quite convenient that I have the day off tomorrow as it is unlikely that I am going to be able to move much although I do have to buy a new pair of jeans so will have to contort myself in tiny changing rooms no doubt...only four more sleeps until I go to Blackpool...and I need new jeans and maybe new shoes and most definately thermal underwear...Oh the shame of it!!!

Off now to decide how many pairs of shoes I can fit into my suitcase and to find out whether my hair straighteners will fit inside my cowboy boots...got to space save where you can!!!

No comments: