Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Midweek Mutterings!!!

So it is Wednesday and we are halfway through the week and I am six classes down three to go, but I am bone weary tired, don`t get me wrong I have had a fabulous week: I have met some wonderful new learners, caught up with some familiar faces and managed to successfully teach all the lessons I had planned...which is always a bonus but I am so tired I am planning on hitting the quilt in pure indulgence with a glass of wine and a box of chocolates and my blackberry close to hand so I can text the kids should I need anything...obviously they will stay up because to them an 8pm bedtime means punishment!!!


I did however come home today to these little pretties...sent to me from Kars for my next lot of Demos....
These Creatable`s work in all manual Die Cutting Machines and are so intricate and detailed and when die cut they produce that lovely bevelled edge that manual die cutters give...I cant wait to have a play with these at the weekend...

Birdcages....




Birds...



3Dimensional flower templates...


Gorgeous frame...



Off to hunt out the last of the Christmas chocolates!!!

1 comment:

Turnedgypsy said...

I love your blog. Visit mine too to see an awesome giveaway I have too.

Hugs
Chris
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com