Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 9 January 2011

I`m Ready...

...My bags are backed and I am ready to go, I found "Work Clothes" under a pile of jeans and jumpers, my paperwork is all ready and my timetable printed out so I don`t meet myself coming backwards this week...Back to work...only for five weeks then I have two weeks off, I love my job, and I have also managed to sneak in a day off a week too so I am only working Monday to Thursday until my demo's start again.


A couple of people have asked me about the classes I teach so here is my timetable for the next five weeks, the classes are run by Warrington Collegiate, and are free if you are in receipt of certain benefits, otherwise they cost £30 for the five weeks, most materials are provided although you may be asked to bring something particular in for a session, for example in a couple of weeks I am teaching the canvas wall art I posted a couple of days ago so I would ask my students to bring in their own canvases.

My timetable is...

Monday 6.30-8.30pm: Jewellery making at Great Sankey High School.
Tuesday 1-3pm: Scrapbooking at Fairfield and Howley Community Project.
Thursday 1-3pm: Card Craft at Museum Street Campus
Thursday 6.30-8.30pm: Jewellery making at Orford Day Centre

The rest of my classes are referral only, here are some of the other course the college is offering.

Made this little gift box last night, it only measures about 4 inches and nestled inside is a birthday gift for someone....told you I was organised this particular birthday is not for another couple of months...


Off now to laze about for one last evening!!!

No comments: