Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 3 January 2011

Its a Wrap....

...Quite literally in two senses....


My ever increasingly beautiful Mia eating tea...A wrap...


And the kids are all back at school/college tomorrow...so that's it the Christmas holidays are officially over... what's that...oh yeah I forgot....I still have four days off with no children muwahahaha, they are not happy about that I can tell you but hey there's nothing I can do to alleviate their pain apart from send them back to school with Walkers crisps instead of Asda Smart Price and Sandwiches made from Warburton`s and not that see through cheap stuff that pretends to be bread...somehow I really don't think that this will make the pain any easier to bear when they have to get up at 7am but hey I tried!!!

I completed another two layouts last night, sat up until the early hours again, I cant believe that I have to go to bed before midnight tonight my body clock is going to well and truly ticked off when I am up before brunch time tomorrow...

Harry and I from the day out in Blackpool we had on my Birthday...



And my Boys being Boys in Liverpool in the Summer....


I completed this challenge after visiting The Colour Room yesterday and loved the latest challenge colour scheme, it suited this picture taken in the summer so well too.

Okay that's me done, with the lunch-boxes all prepared, the uniforms all clean and ironed and various different Sports kits distributed to the right child in the right bag....I`m off to French Manicure Ella`s nails(!!!)... Sometimes I`m sure I have "MUG" stamped on my head!!!

No comments: