Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 8 February 2009

Been around the ...Country!!!!

Wow did not realise how long it has been since I blogged...about two weeks, if I have any readers left I am sorry I have not bored you with my wittering and ramblings about everyday life. It has been a funny few weeks...ups and downs, tears and laughter wont bore you with all the details but things have been a bit hectic.


Had the weekend in Blackpool last week, I think that Blackpool, Fleetwood and Morecombe are just about returning to normal...several areas had to be cordoned off to prevent us from causing mayhem, although plenty of that went on I can tell you I spent most of the weekend with tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so much, we had an absolute ball and here are some pics as I even managed to brave the gale force winds and a very sprightly Jack Russel to actually get down onto the beach.






Spent a couple of hours at Windmill crafts very aptly named because it is right opposite the most beautiful windmill. Met the very lovely Melanie Heaton who was demonstrating in the shop, fabulous chalk inks and I must get my hands on a glass cutting mat too as they are immense, far better that a self healing!


So after the merriment of last weekend...the early mornings, the cooked breakfasts in the hotel and lunches in the pub, the vast quantities of alcohol that were forced down my neck...honest ;-) You would have thought I would have had a quiet one this weekend...Nope!!!

Spent the day in Liverpool yesterday shopping with my new teenager, Harry turned 13 last Monday and had birthday money burning a hole in his tracky pants...so we gets on the train and heads to Scouse city to spend spend spend...then today I had to get up again a silly o clock to get my crafty backside to the Gmex...now known as Manchester Central...why do these places have to change their names...everyone knows it as the Gmex!!! Was the Stitch and creative crafts show and headed there to again spend spend spend...god my poor credit card this
weekend is quite literally groaning every time I insert it into a machine...also managed to get some photos of the town hall and surrounding area as the sun was so bright and lovely...until the battery died in my camera anyhow!!!
I am actually getting a little concerned at the amount of photographs I am taking lately...of buildings and scenery...and the fact that I am applying the rule of thirds to most of my photographs too!!! I know I am sad although I don't think I need to get out more, I really think a nice quiet lazy weekend is in order next week...followed by a week off work...a whole week off yes...I love working for a college!!!
Off now to gaze lovingly at my new stamps and caress my gorgeous new beads!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Yes I love that half term feeling too, where you get a whole week of bliss - well in my case a week without 16 preschoolers, I just have the one!

Sounds like a busy weekend, mine was spent cropping and am now nursing a poorly 4 yr old! Enjoy your week off!