Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 28 February 2009

Hair today gone tomorrow....

She did it...Ella went for the chop, I honestly thought she would change her mind but she sat on the chair today and let my friend at her with the hairdressing scissors...15 inches of hair chopped!!!

Look...

She has gone from this:

To this:

Look how grown up she looks, aw my lil girlie.

I couldn't watch though as her hair was being cut, she has always had long hair and I am sad its gone but she looks gorgeous and she loves it, she has straightened it put it up had it down and is quite literally driving me mad now, and its uncanny how like me she looks now too

No comments: