Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 19 April 2012

Craft room envy

I have it so bad that I swear in the right light my eyes have turned green!!!

Just take a look at this I found whilst browsing on the web...


I want my space to look like that, it's so pretty.

I've bought storage baskets today to give me the kick up the backside I need to begin to sort through my stash...wish me luck this could take some time, I'm talking months not hours!!!

Will be listing unwanted items on eBay for sale and will post links here as and when I do.

Off to stroke my new baskets and fill them with something.

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: