Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 13 January 2008

Has anybody seen...

My Mojo...



It has disappeared, I last saw it last night, when I was working on a banana scrapbook page but now I fear it has left the building, I only hope that it returns soon as the Pencil Lines sketch is up soon. I have been desparately trying to complete the DCM friday challenge but have had to walk away and leave it on my desk as it was seriously giving me some jip...If anybody finds it or has one going spare could you please forward it to me...



Other news ...I have a brand spanking new shiny sleek and sexy laptop, I can surf where ever I want while OH or kids are on the main PC

Hope everyone has had a great weekend xxxx

No comments: