Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 10 January 2008

365 Prompt 9

Did not get round to doing this yesterday but here is my 365 Prompt 9


Take time every day to do something ridiculous.
Philipa Walker


Mia was eating a banana tonight and I thought what a great prompt for a scrapbook page ...gone bananas...I certainly have! I have the piccies sorted...title sorted, just have to find some scrummy yellow papers. So a little banana photo shoot followed and I can`t believe she agreed to let me put a banana skin on her head, we shared one of those completely hysterical moments where we were laughing so much. Who would have thought that eating a banana would be so much fun.