Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 6 January 2008

365 Challenge day 6

Prompt 6
Hold out your hands to feel the luxury of the sunbeams.
Helen Keller
Our hands tell us alot about the person we are, our occupations, age and life.
What do your hands say about you. Take note


Hands are pretty fantastic and last year I completed this layout about how much my hands meant to me, hope this inspires you.


2 comments:

Alf said...

Love it!

Anice said...

What an interesting idea. My hands are very important to me too..didn't know how important until I lost alot of the use of one of them a couple of years ago. Thankfully doesn't stop me crafting ..nothing would!
Anice xx