Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 13 January 2008

365 Prompt 12

I know I have done these the wrong way round but I did not get the chance to take part in yesterdays prompt so I am playing catch up...on my new laptop whilst lying in bed...bliss!!!

Savor life's tiny delights---a crackling fire, a glorious sunset, a hug from a child, a walk with a friend, a cup of soup, a kiss behind the ear.

John Anthony
What little thing brings comfort to your day?


Well I like the little things, all those small but meaningful things that make life far more pleasant...Nescafe skinny cappachino for instance, this is pure heaven in a mug...if you like that type of thing...My i pod too, I don`t drive so I have to get the bus everywhere and listening to teenagers whittering about who has slept with who and pensioners discussing their health is not my thing so when I get on the bus I escape into my little musical world. I love that when I drop Mia off at her classroom door in the morning she has to kiss me, then walk into the classroom, them walk back to me for a hug and to tell me that she loves me...Simple things...the fact that when I am in the bath one of the kids will come in and perch on the toilet seat for a chat about stuff...this morning it was a discussion about heaven and hell!!! I love it that my other half will tell me I look beautiful at least once a day even if I feel like pooh, and he will phone me at 2.15pm every day...when he is on his break. I love the fact that these things are in the world...Chocolate hob nobs, Pinot Grigio, Mobile phones, Cowboy boots, Jane Norman Handbags and Burberry Weekend perfume...These are my simple things that make my life pleasant...and this prompt has provided me with even more ideas for layouts...

No comments: