you can check this out here
Welcome to our 365 Day journey, a journey into our life's for a whole year.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charles Chaplain
Lets start the year with laughter...
Okay Mia always manages to make me laugh no matter how bad I feel...here is a piccie of her that makes me smile: She is actually sat in the bag that we bought our Nintendo Wii home in!!!
Journaling Prompt 1
I want you to write a list of Goals for 2008, nothing to unachievable, just a list of maybe 10 things you would like to do this year. If you want to go into more detail, why not try writing a Mission Statement, Stacey Julian has a free download here as an example. Use your note book to write your 10 Goals
Okay having to think about this one ...
1. As previously mentioned I want to take a photo a day
2. I want to complete at least 1 Layout a week
3. I want to complete at least 1 card a week
4. I want to set up my own Jewellery making Business
5. I want to learn how to say NO and not feel guilty
6. I want to spend more time with my children
7. I want to see my work published
8. I don`t want to struggle with journalling and titles
9. I want to move house
10. I want to look back in 365 days and have achieved everything off this list
Wow that was harder than I thought, will get these jotted down now in my notebook.
Wednesday, 2 January 2008