Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Beyond a joke....it`s SNOW use....

...I got to stay home again tomorrow!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I love my kids to pieces really I do, and usually when I am in the middle of a working week I pray for a day off work but its been 20 days since I have worked....

20 whole days!!!

I love my job, I have always said that and now I really know I do...I am craving adult conversation, so much so I have been striking up conversations with complete strangers...even my kids think I am weird now for they have born witness to this...If I could physically climb walls like Spiderman...I believe I would be doing it right now!!! Even considered kidnapping a dog today so that when I was out "walking the Children" I could strike up conversations with fellow dog owners...

Snow Day Part Deux...The Sequel...







Off now to...I don`t know perhaps sit and watch the Disney Channel with Mia!!!

No comments: