Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 29 June 2008

Perfectly Passionate Pink Day

I have had a good crafty afternoon...after getting up at the crack of dawn...about 8am, did not even know that time existed on a Sunday morning...Even the birds were still asleep I think they said sod it to catching worms today! It`s been a long day, anyway had to go and buy a new iron this morning, mine was like one imported straight from toytown...advice do not buy the cheap and cheerful £6 Iron from Woolworths it`s pants. So I have done all my Washing, Ironing, Cleaning, attended a fundraising meeting for our local youth teams and created a layout a card and a tag...all for challenges set over on Just Bex.

The first is a layout, which I lifted. I love this creative imaginations paper so much and have used one 12 x 12 sheet to make all three projects today, hows that for using your scraps!!!
Mia in the pink train at the Fun Fair:
Card second and the challenge was to use an arrow...
And last but not least the challenge was to create a tag from your scraps:
I am off to tidy up my craft area...which no longer looks like it did a few posts down...do you know while I wasn`t looking little gremlins came in and made a terrible mess ;-)
Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: