Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 2 May 2010

It feel like the middle of the night!!

Sunday....Ahh, day off, day of rest!!!

Yeah Right!!!

Woke up at 5.30am and could not get back to sleep, finally got up at half six and have been awake ever since!!!

Have managed to clean the house and do six...YES SIX...loads of washing, and I have finished a scrapbook page that I started during my demo yesterday...will have to photograph it later.

Talking of my Demo....what a funny morning, and that was before I even arrived!!!

Has anyone been to Shotton station...that's where I had to get off the train...you know you are in trouble when the train is rammed and you are the only person to alight...hmmm...did not even realise I was in Wales until I saw the signs in English and Welsh...I couldn`t even find my way off the station!

Imagine this...I am stood in front of a stile in heels suitcase in one hand and a Cricut Create in the other thinking there is no way I am getting over that...luckily I managed to collar a very nice 88 year old out for his morning stroll who informed me if I ventured over the style the only audience I would have for my demo would be the cows and "them ills" which I am presuming meant the hills!!! anyway he was my knight yesterday as he directed me to where I needed to be...although had to listen to his life story along the way bless!!!

Great Demo day yesterday too, Lesley at Purple Butterfly is lovely, go pay her a visit if you are in the area, she administered the correct amount of caffeine, arranged for a lovely sandwich and salad and even bought me a muffin in the afternoon...now that's why I love my job, no honestly I love demonstrating, I love meeting new people and showing them tips and techniques and answering questions about the various machines, and it only took me an hour to get home too...from North Wales!!!

Spent Friday evening Scrapping...I got the bug again I think, although this afternoon I am planning on cardmaking I got some of the new Marianne Creatables and I got to make up some demo samples...look how pretty is this...got to find a lush ribbon to thread through that.



So here are my layouts...

Mia...All Natural Beauty....



And Mia...Cheeky...



Off now to play with my new dies ;-)

No comments: