Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 6 May 2010

Creativity!!!

Well I have a couple of hours to myself so I thought I would post some projects I have been working on the last few days. Had a funny week this week, I think that Bank Holiday Mondays knock everyone out of sorts a bit and I can`t believe it is Friday tomorrow already. I am not demonstrating this weekend either, the first weekend I have had off since March...Pinot and Lie ins planned!!!

Although I really should clear my desk before I plan anything, its covered in beads...seed beads at that!!!

Okay made a couple of easel cards lately and adapted the design to do a circle one, which I am really pleased with...good old Tilda, been playing at making handmade flowers too, the patterned ones are a mosaic stamp that I have cut into and curled the "petals" layered and secured with brads, the brown ones were cut from greyboard on the Cricut and inked with good old Tim Holtz distress ink, then stamped with the same mosaic stamp using Stayzon, and the rose is several flowers cut and shaped into the 3D shape...I am never buying pre made flowers again, I love fiddling and making my own now....



I am doing another two craft fairs in the next month so I have had to get my finger out and create a decent stock of jewellery...was up at 6am on Sunday morning making this...Beautiful purple glass beads...



...and this...Nautical Nicety...I love those beads so much...



...and this...Apple Green, loving that little charm and the spotty beads...



...And been playing with my new spacer tubes again

and came up with...Tantalising Turquoise...



...and...

Passionate Pink



Don`t those beads just remind you of sweets!!!

Off now to clear the seed beads...Honest...Just want to say a big Happy Birthday to my Auntie Liz who is celebrating her 50th this weekend and my cousin Jessica who will be 21...Happy Birthday sorry I can`t be with you xxxx

No comments: