Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 30 April 2010

Goodness Gracious...Gorjussness....

Again....

Sorry I am going to bore you to tears with this stamp I swear but I really love her, I am about to whizz over to Funky Kits and drool over some more stamps but I can`t make up my mind which ones to get...decisions decisions!!!

So I created this mini book...I say mini its about 8x8 inches square...for a couple of my classes this week. That was fun when we ran out of double sided tape I can tell you!!!

Book closed and handmade paper rose...



Book Open....



Close up of the left side....with more hand made paper roses




And close up of the right side with yet more handmade paper roses and my little Gorjuss herself...



So maybe I am going to try another stamp, honestly you would think I only owned one...;-)

Tomorrow I have a demo for Kars over at Hawarden so if you are in the area come and say Hi and find out all about the Cricut and the Slice machines.

Off to enjoy my Friday afternoon off...

Asda...Done
Washing...Done
Housework...done
Can only mean its time to scrap!!!