Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Cupcakes and Crystals!!!

I am back Online!!!!

Yeah Baby, thanks to some very sound PC advice!!!

So I can check Emails, catch up with Facebook, view my Bank Balance online, and Blog the pictures I took on Sunday!!!

And I have this morning off so I have time to do all that too!!!

Had a lovely day on Sunday with my little girlie...we hit Hobbycraft...only for some class supplies but we had such a lovely girly giggle, she is me to a tee unfortunately and even has the hands on hip shaking of her head pose down to a tee!!!

When we got home, we baked...Yes I know and I don`t do baking!!!

When I say we...she sauntered off to her Grandads and told me to bake the cakes and she would decorate them...she is bloody 9 and I found myself actually agreeing!!!

So Joint effort...and beautifully displayed on my cut glass cake stand that a friend bought for me...so pretty...



And this is my little darling posing in the garden sat at my new table and chairs...finally replaced the one I had stolen two years ago...

Pretty as a picture...



Hmmm...starting the posing...



Where does she get that from...



Looks like she is playing "Air Cello"...



Scarey face...



Just plain cheeky...



Finally...phew I hear you gasp...this is a Swarovski Crystal ring I made a couple of months ago, even taught this in a couple of my classes...



Off now to surf the interwebs...I missed it!!!

No comments: