Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 20 November 2009

Sugar and Spice...and Carrots!!!!

Got that song going round in my head...you know the one I mean...

I Can`t wait for the weekend to begin....

First weekend I haven`t had to work in a long time and I am making the most of it...the Pinot is chilling in the fridge as I type and I have the mother of all lie ins planned tomorrow, although not sure how well that will go with the kids already planning a trip into town because they know I get paid this weekend...bless them!!!

Although I have had a really busy week teaching, had 11 classes this week, I have managed to complete a couple of layouts of Mia....

Sugar...looking oh so sweet....



And Spice...lol....



Can that really be the same child...I know it is because it took me over an hour to make her change from beautiful to scary!!!

and finally...

Baby carrots...not from Asda or Tesco or even Morrisons...no home grown...little tiny baby carrots from Mia`s School...

Look....




And that is Mia`s hand it is sat in...how cute is that, think you might need a hundred of them to manage your five a day though!!!!

Off now to enjoy a Friday night

No comments: