Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 9 November 2009

Only Monday...

...Feels like it should be at least Wednesday, although saying that if it were I would have blinked and missed my day off!!!

Had a sad day today, my two regular Monday classes finished, and had to say goodbye to lots of lovely people, I have two new ones starting next Monday though...and funnily enough I can`t see me getting the Monday morning blues as my morning class is based in the community room at a local fire station...can see a lot of ladies turning up for that one too!!!

Got another course finishing tomorrow and a new one starting in the afternoon, can`t keep up with my timetable myself at the moment, got another new Jewelery making class starting Wednesday night in a new venue too which I am really looking forward too, I did the promotional work for that myself last week which was a great opportunity and I thoroughly enjoyed.

Managed to create a scrapbook page last night too, had this one "in progress" for a while, I had no copies of the pictures so had to work with what I had, but loved the cheeky faces Mia was pulling in them...the pictures are from 2005, so she would have been about 4...aw bless



Close up of the cluster...I like clusters of embellishments...



Have a layout ready to start on my desk at the moment, Mia and I from Halloween last week...got some gorgeous spooky papers to work with so I am off to have a play with that!!!

No comments: