Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 7 October 2009

October...fest!!!

Can`t believe this is my first blog post of October, not really sure where the time has gone over the last week or so, I have had new classes start so been planning and preparing for them and of course completing the delightful paperwork that goes with them.

Had a Demo in Lancaster on Saturday too so was busy every evening last week making samples for that, went extremely well, I was demonstrating the Slice Machine and the little machine sold exceptionally well, especially now its available in pink too!!!

I am demonstrating in Skipton next weekend at the Samuel Taylor 60th Anniversary Papercraft extravaganza...really looking forward to that as I get to stay over in a hotel and demonstrate for two days and some of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders that I am working with are absolutely gorgeous.

After my blog post of last week, I had lots of enquiries about my bracelets and am now selling them faster than I can make them...literally, any enquiries just email me at the above address. Obviously I have had to replenish my bead stock and have spent more hours than I care to admit trawling online shops for beautiful beads and findings...ahem and a fair bit of cash too...not sure I will actually make a profit at this rate lol.

Here are a couple of the bracelets I have recently made...







And this is one that I have made for my Jewelery class tomorrow night...



Finally sorted out all the wedding photos I took at my friends wedding a couple of weeks ago, she is really happy with them...Est breathes a huge sigh of relief was not an easy task being that bossy I can tell you!!!


These are my favourites of the day...





Off now to pick up the entire bag of crimp beads I managed to throw all over the floor earlier on and to count how much money Mia has raised for the "Mia Charity"...she went round the house earlier rattling a tin demanding we give her money for her "charity" and then told me she only accepted 10, 20 and 50 pence pieces...that girl is going to sail through life believe me!!!

No comments: