Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 25 April 2010

April Adventures!!!

I`m finding it hard to believe that yet again it has been almost a month since I blogged, this month has just flown by at an alarming rate!!!

I have been here there and everywhere, you should see all my train tickets, I have had a Kars demo every Saturday this month too, from Carlisle to Knutford, Poulton-Le-Flyde to Northwich, got one more next weekend then I have a whole weekend off.

Also did my first Jewellery Making workshops for Anne-Marie over at Cardcraft Plus in Preston this month, had a really good time and met some lovely ladies and hopefully that's going to be a regular class too. Have you been to the shop...OMG its full of gorgeous lushness, not just craft items either, and its HUGE!!!

So I am going to blog more, even if only a quick post, I have to now because I have been giving out my card to people at my Demonstrations so have to keep up to date and organised!!!

Here are just two little cards that I used on my Demo yesterday in Northwich, loving those stamps, had them a while and I can see them being stamped to death over the next week because I have also bought some more Tim Holtz distress inks and they pair beautifully with them...



And finally...am I the only crafter in the world that doesn`t use Cosmic Shimmer...well I finally gave in yesterday and bought a bottle...just to see what all the fuss is about...okay I am off to play!!!

No comments: