Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 25 May 2007

I am in a happy pink mood....




...after having a whole day off work!!!

Went shopping this morning and it felt so lovely just browsing without having to worry about getting back for this or that. Then OH and I went for a pub lunch, he also had the day off, this is the first day off that we have had together since November last year when we went Christmas shopping.

Anyway my happy pink mood came up with this


YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE





...and this... Cute or what...now I remember Strawberry Shortcake from my younger days and now my little girlies play with her too!


And I have decided that I NEED one of these!!!


No comments: