Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 27 May 2007

Been Working on My Challenges...

...Very hard....so hard I have done absolutely NO HOUSEWORK all weekend...does that make me a bad person...no it just makes me a scruffy tramp!!!


I promise to hoover and polish tomorrow...I just have one challenge to finish first!!!


Challenge 9...Titled multiple pages...was to create a four panel accordian card or a maze book, I chose the accordian book, only catch was you had to decorate the front and the back!!!


Cardstock is scrummy Bazzill Bling, paper is chatterbox, stamped images one of which was a freebie from Papercraft Insppirations, spotty Ribbon is from local Craft shop and buttons were from local Market, cuttlebug concentric stars and lots of inking and REAL and fake stitching
This is the front view

And this is the back

No comments: