Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 31 December 2010

Merry New Year!!!

The little comment that Mia came out with this morning to a friend of mine...and after purchasing Just Dance 2 for the Wii a bottle of Baileys and three bottles of wine for a tenner in Asda this morning I honestly think it will be a "Merry New Year"...The girls and I are planning a dance off tonight and the rechargeable batteries are on charge as we speak...I am not sure Harry is planning on joining us, he will probably just record us looking like Muppets flailing about and upload the videos to You tube or Facebook before we know it!!!


So that's it then almost the end of another year...am I officially getting old now because this year has flown by at the most alarming rate and time is supposed to go faster the older you get!!! Speaking of which it was my Dads birthday yesterday and I made him this card, little Edwin coloured with Pro-markers.....


...and celebrated with him by having a little (!!!) glass of the old grape juice...I am certainly on target with my five a day with all this grape juice I am drinking lately!!!

This is one of the new additions to our family...another bloody build a bear...I swear that shop will not go out of business...EVER Mia now has 6 of them complete with outfits, pyjamas, shoes and god knows what else...so introducing Holly....the Christmas Kitty!!!


And here are a couple of the scrapbook layouts to go in my "Twenty 10" album....

Blackpool Beach...



Mia at the Albert Dock...


On A Beach in Liverpool somewhere....


Just want to say thank you to my readers, I know I have not been the best blogger this year, hopefully I will improve next year and blog at least once a week!!!
So Wishing you all a very "Merry New Year" and all the best for 2011...Bloody hell I have only just got used to writing 2010 and now its going to change all over again!!!


No comments: