Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 29 December 2010

So this is Christmas.....

....So that's it then...Christmas almost over for another year, my tree is looking very bare without the contents of Argos/Asda/Primark/Game sat under it prettily gift wrapped and the fridge almost empty again, the thought of another mince pie making me feel ill and two days of sales shopping with my kids are enough to have me reaching for the alcohol...Again!!!


Don`t get me wrong we had a lovely Christmas, but it was very quiet...I think that's thanks to electronics...Xbox, DS, PSP...you get me...I long for those days where it took me four hours to assemble something for the kids, where I broke my nails and had to stick a thousand stickers on in numerical order...I miss the excited whoops instead of the "cool" or "mint" comments that occasionally escaped my teens lips every so often when they open something they asked for...the magic is almost over for me as a mum, I only have Mia left to live the magic of Christmas through and at almost ten I am not sure that's even going to last much longer...However...Just look at this.....


Christmas morning...looking very grown up in her new dress and her new haircut but just look at that sparkle... that's what Christmas is about.

And this very beautiful shot of Ella...complete with new fringe....


Here`s a card I made just before Christmas...obviously, using my new Edwin stamp....

And I have done a fair bit of scrapping over Christmas, here`s one layout from Blackpool beach in October...Not recommended for those who feel the cold....


And I was supposed to do a demo earlier in December on Promarkers but had to cancel due to the weather, this was one of my samples...



I am off now to drink some water and eat some fruit and vegetables to cleanse my system of all the stodgy sugary crap I have eaten over the past week.....Just kidding bring on the wine and celebrations!!!

2 comments:

PinkSparkle And Lace said...

Happy Holidays to you! I love your blog... My name is Tammy & Diane C. suggested your site. I'm new at this but feel free to stop by my blog and add yourself to it!

Simple homemade living said...

I love your card and bunting. We had a chilled Christmas too it's the last year my oldest believes I think so I still have a few years left with my two youngest.

laura x