Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 5 August 2010

Who took it from us?

I am talking about the summer...Obviously...It has rained every single day of the school holidays so far, my garden is underwater and flip flops are not suitable footwear at the moment when we should all be chilling in shorts and summer dresses!!!

We did get over to Colwyn Bay last week, even though in Warrington it was pouring down I had checked the weather and there was a break in the clouds over the Bay for the afternoon, cloudy but dry...well until we went in the sea then we were pretty wet but at least it wasn`t from the rain...this was the first time ever I had been on a beach with all my kids...is that sad or what...shoes off, socks off and jeans rolled up and the fun began...







Typically we bough buckets and spades and tried to build a sandcastle...that failed miserably though and we used the buckets to carry our wet socks home!!!

Traditionally we had Fish and Chips for tea and had the entertainment of a sea gull the size of a small dog trying to get into the litter bin near our table but sliding off every time he tried to lower his head into the opening. That has been recorded by Ella on her phone and should be winging its way to You`ve Been Framed very soon.

Had a couple of days off work so have been scrapbooking some of the pictures I have taken so far this summer...not a lot of sunshine in sight though...

This photograph just captures Mia`s personality perfectly...



I was recently introduced to a park very near to my house that I never even knew existed and took the kids over there a couple of weeks ago...photo opportunity for mum, run around in the sunshine for the kids...

Perfect Posers...



Took this photo of Harry in Colwyn Bay High Street last week, he is into climbing at the moment, not sure how long that will last before we endure a trip to casualty but it makes for cool shots for me.....



I am demonstrating over at Preston tomorrow and Saturday for Inspirations by Cardcraft so if you are in the area either day come and say hi, they are having a four day craft extravaganza, started today but runs until Sunday, and there are lots of free demonstrations taking place.

Off now to clean the Fimo from every available work surface it stuck to today...promise pictures soon.

No comments: