Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 14 August 2010

Its Saturday...

...and I was very rudely awakened this morning by a generous soul knocking on my door at 6.30am....twice...what the...ignored it and tried to go back to sleep until at 6.50...grrrrr...the same thing happened again...so I happily trot downstairs full of the joys of...I am kidding...I stomp down the stairs muttering profanities under my breath only to find nobody there!!!!!

Good start to the day there then!!!

The day got better believe me!!!

Got these cards to share, The Christening card was a commission ....




And this is for a certain very special someone who is celebrating a birthday very soon...shhhh ;-).


Off to watch some stars twinkle...okay I admit I am going for a smoke!!!

No comments: