Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 23 August 2010

Some time ago I bought this....



...with all good intentions of having a beautiful creative place for me to fashion pretty little items surrounded by inspiration and clutter free shelves, embellishments perfectly organised and papers colour co-ordinated and flat, this morning I woke up to this...





Oh dear...every time I craft that's what my "creative space" looks like, it takes me so long to find the perfect paper or brads that by the time I have matched items up I have lost the motivation to craft....now however, after a couple of hours proper sort out it looks like this...





I know, it`s so tidy I don`t want to craft now because I know I will make a mess!!!

I did all that without the aid of music...:-(
My ipod is poorly sick and is staring lifelessly at me from the docking station in the kitchen, and my god I miss it so much, all my music is on there, organised into playlists. I even bought new headphones last week...fear not its booked into the "Pod-Pital" and hopefully will be fit and well very soon. Either that or Harry is going to lend me his Nano, which has some very questionable music on it!!!

I had a great day Demonstrating over in Kendal on Saturday, WOW the scenery is so breathtaking and the very kind Keith took me back to the train station via the scenic route, up in the hills, so high up my ears popped but it was so worth it when we looked down over Kendal, absolutely stunning...thank you Keith.

Was lovely to see so many people turn up for the Demonstration day too, and I didn`t stop talking to customers the whole day, had to bite my sandwiches between "Cuttlebugging" whilst chatting with fellow "CuttleBuggers".

If you are in the area at all its well worth a visit, the staff are very welcoming and friendly and the stock is huge, and there`s an upstairs too ;-).

So yesterday I was feeling a little delicate due to some rather serious drinking on Saturday night with my best friend...it was her idea to start the shots of Absinthe honestly, but did manage to create this with the Tim Holtz Birdcage Die which I am totally in love with...



And then was using up some scraps and my Creatables...which by the way are gorgeous, and I created this...



Oh My God...I know its a Christmas card, but with all the beautiful weather we are having I had to cool off somehow didn`t I!!!

No comments: