Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 8 February 2010

NO WAY....

...Really...is it...Only Tuesday!!!

Because the week I am having so far feels like it should be at least Thursday night!!!

So much for the blogging daily, that's not happened either...sorry...All the best intentions and then.... Insomnia sets in.... that I am awake between 1am and 4am every night feeling, or the oh my god is it only ten minutes since I looked at the clock in the dark last...and now I know I am going to see every hour before I wake up...It`s truly horrible...not only the frustration in the middle of the night because you know you have to get up in the morning but also during the day when you are sleep deprived and your mood is dramatically effected by the lack of sleep...!!!

Sunday evening however I completed these 12x12 layouts...

...My Snow Babies...





And...
...Fright Night....




Forgot how much I love doing 12x12...and as soon as I have tidied my desk from completing these layouts I promise to do more.

Off to bed now...Quilt calls!!!

No comments: