Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday, 5 August 2007

Beate Sketch 13

Also managed to complete this sketch this afternoon, Beate has posted a fabby card design on her blog that you can see here


This is what I came up with:


Patterned Paper is scummy Basic Grey Phoebe...I am exhausting my stash of this:(
Ribbon I found this morning whilst having a tidy up:)
Stamped sentiments are Studio G unmounted stamps
Prima blooms
Lace, button and thread
Inking to finish
I am going to start photographing my cards from now on because the scanned images seem to come out blurry.

4 comments:

So Sonya said...

ooh love the card!!!

Alexandra said...

Very pretty card!

beate said...

This looks great! Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles

mum on the run said...

Lovely card Est, love the papers!!