Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 14 April 2007

What a Week!!!

Well if you have clicked on the Papercraft Inspirations link to here, welcome and thank you very much for taking the time to visit my blog. I am "well chuffed" to be linked with the mag as it is one of my favs.

I have spent most of my week gardening hence no new piccies on the site yet but what glorious weather we have been having, but why do men keep walking round half naked, and I have sopetted a few with the sandals and socks!!!

Also got a call from a lady setting up a new stepping stone educational facility, she got my number of a friend of mine who is also a tutor and wants me to start working for her teaching jewelery making...yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Hope everyone is happy and well and enjoying the sunshine.

Please feel free to leave me a comment all will be greatly received.

No comments: