Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 29 April 2007

I love pink


Hello, I hope that everyone is enjoying the sunshine that we are having at the moment. I have been creating a few little bits that I thought I would share.


This is a little pink handmade book, titled "ME" it only measures 4 x 6cm and is made from mountboard painted with pink acrylic and covered with cosmopolitan making memories paper. Added bits of lace, buttons ribbon, ric rac and daisy charm on a mini safety pin and tried my hand at a bit of doodling. It is held together with a book ring.

The book is not filled yet but I am planning on filling it with all the bits and pieces that I love using in my crafting at the moment. Will be nice to look back on in the future to see how much my tastes change.

No comments: