Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 29 April 2007

Shabby Chic Baby Book


I Love shabby Chic at the moment, I have redisigned my craft area in a shabby chic style and will add photos when It is tidy, which will not be any time soon looking at the state of it, I really am a slobby craftyer!!!
Anyway Shabby Chic is featuring quite prominently in my crafting at the moment too. Created this little book for my eldest son, aged 14, to put all his baby piccies in, just have to get round to sorting through the mountain of photos I have!!!
Mountboard painted with acrylic forms the front and back cover, bookrings hold everything together. Paper used is by EK Success, card is Bazzill, ric rac, ribbons, buttons and lace. The little blue heart, with Jack on, is a wooden blank painted blue.

3 comments:

Jo said...

wow, this looks fabby, I love brown and blue together. amazing work :)

jo xx

Sarah said...

This is lovely, like the colour combo.

Rika said...

Wow, this is stunning!