Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 8 October 2011

Crab Apples!!!

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately I am back teaching at the College and I'm working three evenings a week, I'm still teaching leisure courses but I'm also teaching BTEC courses in Mixed Media and Jewellery making which has been a challenge but in a good way and I just don't seem to have a minute to myself lately, running this alongside family, weekend workshops and demos and I'm pretty much wrecked and sadly in bed for ten each evening!!!

I was over at Crab Apple Crafts today demonstrating for Kars, using the gorgeous new Marianne Christmas Creatables with the Cuttlebug...I had a fabulous day and met lots of lovely crafty ladies and gents and only ten minutes travel time too :-)...

Nigel very kindly took this picture of me...




Thanks for that Nige...

Have just worked out how to blog from my iPad...only took me FIVE months so hopefully I can blog a little bit more now...we can live in hope!!!

Off to drink several glasses of a very chilled liquid refreshment and chill out with the X factor...yes I'm that sad!!!

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Was beginning to wonder what you were up to - guessed that you were working! Errr! Great photo!!!!
Take care, Chrisx